Ask from Daya Gamage
Welcome To Daya Gamage-Anoma Gamage.com
The inadequate budgetary allocation this year for education is enough only for the payment of salaries of teachers, said UNP national organizer Daya Gamage.
He was speaking yesterday at Ampara Bandaranayake Girls’ School, where a felicitation was held for directress of primary education at the zonal education office K.G. Murin, who retired after 35 years in service.
The government is now trying to destroy both the younger and the succeeding generations by promoting casinos and the drug menace in the country, UNP National Organizer Daya Gamage charged.
“We as a responsible political party will be fighting against casinos and the drug menace with the support of Buddhist clergy and other parties to salvage the country from this quagmire, “Mr. Gamage said while participating in an Adistana Pooja at Vipasyarama Temple at Puwakpitiya in Avissawella yesterday.
UNP national organizer Daya Gamage says that by 2015, a UNP government will definitely be formed.
Participating in Sinha FM’s ‘Vipakshayata Pamanai’ live programme today, he requested the masses to support his party to establish democracy and to create an era in which all communities can live in freedom.
- Anoma wishes an end of hospital-giving-prescription-only era
- Strength to face govt. through leadership council – Daya Gamage
- Unite like weaver birds to build the UNP home – Daya Gamage
- Power should be decentralized to resolve ethnic conflict - Daya Gamage
- Cover up of people’s crisis by claiming UNP crisis – Anoma Gamage